Sen. Richard Burr:

800-685-8916  Winston-Salem Office

(no one answers DC line)

If you call, just ask for the "legislative assistant for healthcare issues."  It might help if you've written a few short notes before you call, so your interests are stated clearly and concisely.  

Rep. Mark Walker: 

336-229-0159  Graham office

Sen. Thom Tillis: 

919-856-4630  Raleigh Office

Vote November 2018!

Click here for an excellent video with Lt. Gov. Dan Forest on the NC budget and increased spending on public education:

Person County Republican Party